Reduces Fluoride and filters up to 99% of chlorine, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides , VOCs, THMs and other impurities through a blend of natural medias including Catalytic Carbon filtering up to 12 gallons of water per minute.*
*Customized Systems for larger homes available upon consultation
- Provides spring-quality water throughout your entire home by reducing up to 99% of Flouroide, chlorine, chloramines, Chromium 6, PFAS, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, VOCs, THMs, and other impurities. Ideal for those on a city water system.
- Installed on the main water line that enters your home, we invite you to experience the difference of our high quality finely filtered water :
- Taste the difference for drinking, cooking, and morning coffee.
- Feel the difference in your bathing rituals
- Touch the difference of fresher laundry
The pH Prescription Chelating Plus Water Filtration System
Our Total Home Chelating Plus Water Filtration system is a mixture of proprietary medias that reduces the greatest percentage of toxins and impurities in your water.
pH Prescription uses (NSF) 61 Approved Brimac, a high calcium premium carbon that is carbonized at 1472 degrees Fahrenheit in controlled conditions. The result is Kosher Certified, 100% organic carbon, made of 80% phosphate of calcium, 10% carbon and 10% calcium carbonate. With an extended life, it has no toxicity and infuses water with beneficial minerals.
High calcium premium carbon is considered a highly effective contaminate reducer as it is hundreds of times more porous than other filters and contains calcium which attract the fluorides filtering them up to 98%.
Water travels through patented (NSF) approved KDF-55, a zinc-copper filter compound, neutralizing organic and inorganic mercury, trichloroethylene (TCE) and trighalometh-anes (THM) and other heavy metals. It also inhibits bacterial growth and preserves the pleasant, fresh state of water. When combined with high calcium premium carbon, it enhances the reduction of chlorine 6 to 8 times.
The most common heavy metal pollutants are arsenic, cadmium, chromium, copper, nickel lead and mercury. When the pH in water falls, metal solubility increases and the metal particles become more mobile. Ingesting or absorbing chronic low exposures to heavy metals can have serious health effects in the long run.
In one year, the average American consumes 58 gallons of water per year. Americans use 1.7trillon gallons of water per year showering.
pH Prescription can ensure those gallons are finely filtered, better for you and your family and more economic than bottled water!